It is time to replace your iron products with high pressure frac hoses
TianyuMfg high-pressure frac hose is the efficient replacement for traditional iron products for your frac site operations. It can be manufactured with a variety of end connections and in multiple lengths. The pressure can be as high as 15000psi.
TianyuMfg swage-on frac hose adopts new crimped methods to significantly reduce the product weight and production cost, the finished frac hose is much more flexible than the vulcanized frac hose with built-in fittings. This frac hose uses Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene in its inner tube structure. It provides you with excellent resistance against corrosion, abrasion to meet your various fracking requirements.
- Maximize fracking efficiency with streamlined operations and fast rig-up/rig-down.
- Minimize the flow irons connections and reduce the possible leak points.
- Absorb vibration, reduce tortuosity and turbulence to extend equipment’s service lifetime.
- Reduce the cost of iron replacements and recertification.
- The frac hose adopts advanced crimping methods to eliminate unnecessary expensive fittings, achieving lighter weight and cost-effectiveness.
- Full flow ID design eliminates turbulence at the hose end.
- Unique designed nipple removes the gap between nipples and the inner tubes to terminate any possible leak paths under high pressure.
- Strong abrasion resistance material UPE is used in the inner tube to provide a low friction coefficient, less wear, 20% faster flow speed, and impressive chemical resistance performance.
- Maximum working pressure as high as 15,000psi, minimum burst pressure is 30,000psi.
- Excellent pull-off resistance under maximum working pressure.
- Lighter and more flexible compared to the vulcanized frac hose with build-in coupling.
|ID||OD||Max. Working Pressure||Min. Burst Pressure||Weight||Fitting I.D.||Min. bending Radius||Max Length|